SCAM ALERT!!! I USE MY SKINCARE PRODUCT ONLY, DON'T SEND MONEY TO LIARS.


                                                 
REPORT FROM CEO GRERIVIAN BEAUTY SKINCARE (GRETY RIVERSON)
                                 I Use my product only, Beware of scammers.
          A bunch of lying cream sellers are using my photos on their Instagram page to lure people by making them believe I use their skin product..Scam Alert!!! Well I sincerely agree, My skin is the most flawless and any random skin seller would want to take glory from where they didn't sow, I consider that a scam. Please, y'all need to put an end to this and Quit Lying to people by making use of my pictures.
I sell a Magically-Flawless Skin Beauty Product that offers a celestial skin finish.

Pls kindly tag @gretyrivs anytime you find my photos on any of all these fake instagram pages.
Our official Instagram page is @greriviancosmetics whilst this page is literally under construction.
Our Private Instagram: @gretyrivs 

Contact us on below to place an order as website is still under construction.
My snap ID: Grety111
Our whatsapp number: +60165976917
Email: Grerivianroyals@gmail.com





Comments